Double Choc Cookies
Posted: 2009-04-18 06:34:04
Double Choc Cookies (make 30)Ingredients * 225 g / 8 Oz butter , softened
* 140 g / 5 Oz caster sugar
* 1 egg yolk , lightly beaten
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 250 g / 9 Oz Plain flour
* 25 g / 1 Oz cocoa powder
* 350 g / 12 Oz dark chocolate, chopped
* 55 g / 2 Oz dried sour cherries
* salt 1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas mark 5. Line 2 baking sheets with baking parchment.
2. Put the butter and sugar into a bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon, then beat in the egg yolk and vanilla extract. Sift together the flour,cocoa and pinch of salt into the mixture, add the chopped chocolate and sour cherries and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. Scoop up tablespoons of the mixture and shape into a balls. Put them on the prepared baking sheets spaced well apart and flatten slightly.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Leave to cool on the baking sheets for 5-10 minutes, the using a palette knife, carefully transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
|Trackback url: https://article.abc-directory.com/article/5569|